Monday, June 6, 2011

AHHHH

AHHH NO internet for four days! And I'm sick thats when the homesickness will kick in! Could not go to work today because I cant risk getting the kids sick hopefully I will be better soon! I drank a Kenya remedy ( hot water, garlic, ginger, lemon, and honey) it will probably work better than anything else! I went to the animal orphanage over the weekend and got to hold a baby cheetah and lion! Will keep them updates coming as soon as I feel better! P.S. I made the two week mark!

with a little piece of my heart,

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Funny, I have always taken the same cold remedies -- but I thought they were Jewish. Go figure. Oh Julia, I'm so sorry you don't feel well -- bummer. Hopefully, your body is just telling you to slow down and rest. You have been through a month (or three) of running and doing and shopping and planning and packing and traveling and teaching and settling-in over there -- (not to mention adapting to the food and water). Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it! We are all with you from your home here, and you are surrounded by very caring people in your home over there. It is said that home is where the heart is -- so, no matter where you go, there you are. Feel the warmth and support from all. Rest, and get well very soon. Sending loving and healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    Just talked to your mom and she said you are feeling much better. Thank G-d! Can I ask you about the 40 goats???? And yes, you made it to the two week mark...look at you!!! I keep people up to date on what you are doing, and the responses are always the same "AMAZING"!! It truly is...So, so proud. love ya lots lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT A BABY CHEETAH!!!!! OH YA BTW MISS YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete