Saturday, August 13, 2011

missing Kenya

Just going through pictures and my blogs I shared with all of you and am feeling overcome with emotion. Kenya I miss you. I miss everything about you. I miss my kids, I miss William, I miss the simple beautiful life I lived there. I have spoken with many of my close friends there and I know the wheelchairs are going to be delivered next week! I wish I was there to see my beautiful kids finally get what they deserve. It is hard being back and I am struggling to find as much meaning here as I did there, but I know life can be beautiful wherever you are, it's up to you to decide how to live. Just thought I'd share an update with you and my feelings!

with a little piece of my heart,

Julia

2 comments:

  1. We also miss your energy big time. We saw lots of energy in you, the rest is history that shall always have some place in our minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Julia,

    I just re-read some of your blogs. and realize how much I miss climbing into your inner thoughts every day. Your continued caring for all living things has placed you on a path that that brings light, love, and healing to others wherever you go and whatever you do. This, your twenty-fifth year, is just the beginning. Remember: No matter where we go, there we are. You may not realize it right now; but as you continue to build your own rainbows, and share them with those you meet along the way, your destiny is greatness. The road winds, twists and turns. The fog may roll in from time to time, and stormy weather might temporarily dim your view. But wherever you are, trust that you are traveling in the right direction, and this will give you the strength and fortitude to move on in the warm sunshine after the rain.

    Heart to heart -- always.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete