Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So I'm somewhere in Kenya at an internet cafe because this time around I dont have internet! Hard to get used to! Thank you guys so much for telling me how much you love reading the blog it is so nice to hear that people actually read it! It was pouring yesterday with a huge African thunderstorm and I had to land in it! Then I get picked up and the car runs out of gas so we were stuck for awhile on the side of the road! Welcome back to Kenya Julia! I have not showered in a couple days but hoping I can tonight! I have not seen my kids yet :( but will very soon! Tomorrow I am going to a rural village and can't wait. I have to adjust to life back here in Kenya, its not easy you know! But I know I will. Ill write again as soon as I can get to a computer!

with a little piece of my heart,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment